We are more attached to technology than ever before and with that arrives the fun side of things. You see, there are many tech hacks that will improve your life, save you money and make you go “why didn’t I think about that before?!” Today we are showcasing 10 awesome tech hacks that will improve your life.
- Hide you thermostats underneath beautiful artwork. No more is the need to have those clunky tech thermostats out in plain view, unless you really want to show off your new high tech thermostat that is.
- Make an iPad cover using just everyday recycled supplies such as cardboard, it’s genius and saves you cash.
- Use your GPS holder as a sunglasses holder. When you aren’t using the GPS why not make the holder for it go to good use for your sunglasses?!
- Hide that ugly router in between two books. You will look like an educated person who has a love of books while making that hideous router disappear.
- Throwback to the old days of cassette tapes, if you still have an old cassette tape holder hanging around use it as a smartphone stand!
- Add some stability to that smartphone charger by taking out an old pen spring and wrapping it around the cord to keep it from breaking.
- Make a bunkbed iPad or tablet holder out of old coat hangers. Simple. Perfection. And easily done in any household that has a bunkbed.
- Use a binder clip to organize your earbuds. No more tangled wires or searching for that last place you left those earbuds.
- Use an old gift card or credit card as a smartphone holder. Bend it a little so it appears to be in a stand formation and then voila let your smartphone stay in one place while you video chat or watch movies from your smartphone.
- Use two plastic cups and one old paper towel roll to create a speaker system for your smartphone on the go. Cut a hole in the side of each cup, put the paper towel tube through the holes and place your smartphone in a hole in the tube. Listen to music loudly!
There are so many cute little tech hacks that will improve your life, it’s all a matter of looking around you to use the environment in creative ways. There’s no reason to go purchase some high end equipment to solve a problem when you use a little imagination and our list of 10 tech hacks to improve your life.
About the Author: Brandy Ellen is a Positive Lifestyle Blogger born and raised in New Hampshire, USA. Brandy is a successful work from home mom of three who enjoys inspiring others to live life fully.
Learn more about Brandy at BrandyEllen.com